Anyone who cites "trust" or "deception" as a criteria for denying entry to
a ritual space to a trans man or woman is pretty much a bigot. They might
have made the same argument againt admitting a person of color or an
immigrant. Preconceptions and personal bias have no place here. I'd
encorage someone who felt "icky"about "creepy deceptive trans people" to
take a good hard look at their own motivations and feelings before barring
someone who's only crime is that they dont look and act enough like a
man/woman to your satisfaction.

Seriously... You are telling me. A human being - that you distrust me based
on my gender identity. The issue here is the person who is caught up in
distrust, not the trans* person. There is simply no solid moral ground on
which to build this argument in support of exclusion.

~M