Jacopo

Da: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Per conto di Alice Choyke
Inviato: giovedě 9 gennaio 2014 15.23
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: [ZOOARCH] Giraffe finds from Roman, Late Antique and medieval sites

Hello!

      A colleague of mine is writing a book on medieval giraffes based
mainly on textual and image sources. However, he would be very interested to
know about giraffe bone finds from Roman, Late Antique or medieval
archaeological sites. If anyone knows about such finds could you please send
me references or information with some context provided? I can then send
them on.

Best,

Alice