From: Peter Keogh
Sent: 31 January 2014 09:07
To: Faculty of Education & Health
Subject: You are invited to an event to mark LGBT history month at the University of Greenwich

Major event to mark LGBT History Month at the University of Greenwich

To mark LGBT History month, the University of Greenwich LGBT Staff Network have come together with the Sexual Health Research and Practice Group and the Metro Centre to hold an exciting event to celebrate our history of collaboration on LGBT and sexual health research.

In particular, we’ll be presenting brand new findings from Youth Chances. Funded by the Big Lottery Fund, Youth Chances is the largest social research study into young LGBT people undertaken in England. It includes a survey of over 7,000 LGBTQ 16-25 year olds which asks about their experiences of education, employment, health services, their community and relationships.

The event will be held from 5pm-6.30pm on Wed 26th Feb in Queen Anne 075, Greenwich Campus and a programme is attached. The event is free and open to all, but spaces are limited. You can book a place now by following this link

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/university-of-greenwichmetro-lgbt-history-month-event-tickets-10370603755

or by contacting Peter Keogh ([log in to unmask]).

Best wishes,

Peter

Dr Peter Keogh

Senior Lecturer, Sexual Health

Head of Sexual Health Research and Practice Group

School of Health and Social Care

University of Greenwich

Southwood Site (S1007)

Avery Hill Road