From: Peter Keogh
Sent: 31  January 2014 09:07
To: Faculty of Education &  Health
Subject: You are invited to an event to mark LGBT history month  at the
University of Greenwich

Major event to mark LGBT  History Month at the University of Greenwich
To mark LGBT History month, the University of Greenwich LGBT  Staff Network
have come together with the Sexual Health Research and Practice  Group and
the Metro Centre to hold an exciting event to celebrate our history of
collaboration on LGBT and sexual health research.
In particular, we’ll be presenting brand new findings from  Youth Chances.
Funded by the Big Lottery Fund, Youth Chances is the largest  social
research study into young LGBT people undertaken in England. It includes  a survey
of over 7,000 LGBTQ 16-25 year olds which asks about their experiences  of
education, employment, health services, their community and relationships.
The event will be held from 5pm-6.30pm on Wed 26th Feb in  Queen Anne 075,
Greenwich Campus and a programme is attached. The event is free  and open to
all, but spaces are limited. You can book a place now by following  this
link
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/university-of-greenwichmetro-lgbt-history-mont
h-event-tickets-10370603755
or by contacting Peter Keogh ([log in to unmask]
(https://owa.gre.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=dafc3050c1cf41d8ae565e8d05f36bf4&URL=mailto:p.g.keogh@
greenwich.ac.uk) ).
Best wishes,
Peter
Dr Peter Keogh
Senior Lecturer, Sexual Health
Head of Sexual Health Research and Practice  Group
School of Health and Social Care
University of Greenwich
Southwood Site (S1007)
Avery Hill Road