From: "Danielle E. Cyr" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:33:53 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fwd: Interesting discovery: # of languages spoken by student population at Glendon

For your interest (and amazement):
Glendon College is part of York University in Toronto. It's student population is 2,600. All together, 104 different languages are spoken by one or more of these students. Dee the attached list.

When we get the list for York U. itself ( 50,000 students), I'll forward it as welll.

Best to All,
Danielle E. Cyr,
York University
Toronto, Canada