Well,

I’ve just added the cernatschool.org vo at Liverpool, just to test
(again) how horrid adding a new VO is.  I can barely remember the steps
I had to do.

But I'm going to add another VO (while I'm hot on this process) and
write up every little thing. But, before I do, I'd like to confirm: it
is just me who finds this task massive, unwieldy, error prone and
arcane?

I’m just asking around, really. I'll do the write up to save me this
pain the next time. It seems to be, well, just totally tough just to add
users.

Oh, just forgot - still got to run YAIM on the DPM boxes. All, or just
the head node? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Let me know, if you have a minute. Is it just me?

Cheers,

Steve