As discussed in the ops meeting, grid sites have now configured their
grid services to accept credentials from the backup voms servers.

Site admins are now encouraged to add the backup gridpp VOMS servers to
their UIs. Please report problems to the site concerned via ggus ticket.

Details at:

https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Adoption_of_Backup_GridPP_Voms_Servers#INFORMATION_FOR_SITE_MANAGERS

VOMS server records at:

https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_approved_VOs

As a side note, the dteam VOMS servers changed relatively recently, so
check those too.

Chris