All,

I'm going to commission a new document, if necessary.

We need a list of ALL recommended lists, groups and alert schemes,
accounts, sign ons etc. so a new admin can get up and running with no
hassle. We all need more or less the same inputs.

Right now, a new guy just has to hope to overhear enough chatter to
form a view. It's not good enough.

Anyone got a view on this? Is there something already that helps?

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220