I am teaching a course called Surveillance in Visual Culture.  One week I've scheduled us to talk about corporate surveillance of workers and consumers. For the surveillance of workers, I am assigning a chapter from Elspeth Brown's book The Corporate Eye.  However I am still trying to find just the right reading for consumer surveillance.  One of my students wants to write a research paper on the Euclid Analytics surveillance system.  I would like to find a reading that would be as current as possible and have some value for visual surveillance or visual evidences of surveillance.
Have any of you come across a text that would be applicable?

Lita Tirak
PhD. Candidate in American Studies, The College of William and Mary