Hello!
Thank you for this initiative. I am interested in get involved in it.
I will mark 5th Feb in my agenda.

Sol

De: Announcement list for Stadtkolloquium- Urban Postgrad Forum <[log in to unmask]> en nombre de Barton, Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado: viernes, 17 de enero de 2014 12:15
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Materiality Reading Group

Hello friends,

We've been discussing starting a reading group - and here goes. Our focus will be materiality and geography, and we’ll be reading Benjamin this term - starting on Wednesday February 5th at 5pm. Send us an e-mail if you’re interested, even if you can’t make the first meeting, and we’ll send out more details in the near future. See attached for a bit of a blurb and details on readings.

Best wishes

Sam & Ruth