Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=================
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren
Office: (773) 406-2464
=====================
406-2464 or email.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Rebecca Haynes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to run a longitudinal VBM analysis using the longitudinal registration in SPM-12b

I'm at the step of using ImCalc to multiply the jd images with the grey matter segment of the average image of T1 and T2.

When I run ImCalc it gives me the following error:

Failed 'Image Calculator'
Error using spm_imcalc (line 193)
Error using *
Inner matrix dimensions must agree.
Can't evaluate 'i1*i2'.
In file "/cns_zfs/system/system_s9_sparc/spm/spm-12b/spm_imcalc.m" (v4591), function "spm_imcalc" at line 193.
In file "/cns_zfs/system/system_s9_sparc/spm/spm-12b/config/spm_cfg_imcalc.m" (v4772), function "my_spm_imcalc" at line 222.

As far I can tell the image dimensions are the same. They both are 272x216x264 with the same voxel size, plus both were outputs from the longitudinal registration so should match? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help

Becky