Dear SPM’ers

I use Matlab 2013a/SPM8 and tried to create a full factorial model in the fMRI module (which I have done without problem many times before), but I got the following Matlab error message:

Running job #1

Running 'Factorial design specification'

Failed  'Factorial design specification'

Error using spm_meanby (line 31)

row dimension mismatch between inputs

In file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\spm8\spm_meanby.m" (v1143), function "spm_meanby" at line 31.

In file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\spm8\config\spm_run_factorial_design.m" (v4537), function "spm_run_factorial_design" at line 587.

The following modules did not run:

Failed: Factorial design specification

Do anyone have a suggestion of what I have done wrong. I tried to create a full factorial with 2 factors, the first one with 3 levels, the other with 1 level. I tried to restart Matlab/SPM, but got the same error message afterwards as well.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Maria Boge Lauvsnes,

Stavanger, Norway