Hi Donald,

Thanks. I've downloaded peak_nii and put it in the Matlab path. The image file from which I want to extract peak voxel coordinates is called test.img. Below is what I input in Matlab:

mapparameters.image='test.img';
mapparameters.type='T';
mapparameters.voxlimit=1000;
mapparameters.thresh=[];
mapparameters.df1=[];
mapparameters.df2=[];
mapparameters.separation=8;
mapparameters.SPM=0;
mapparameters.label='SPMAnatomyMNI';
mapparameters.nearest=0
mapparameters.conn=18;
mapparameters.cluster=0;
mapparameters.mask=[];
mapparameters.out='test';
mapparameters.sign='pos';
peak_nii('test.img',mapparameters)

Then below is the output which contains error message. Can you help me to figure out why? Thanks in advance.

mapparameters =

         image: 'test.img'
          type: 'T'
      voxlimit: 1000
        thresh: []
           df1: []
           df2: []
    separation: 8
           SPM: 0
         label: 'SPMAnatomyMNI'
       nearest: 0
          conn: 18
       cluster: 0
          mask: []
           out: 'test'
          sign: 'pos'

Using default option of 0 for threshold
Using default option of whole brain for statistics, even if there is a mask.
Using the default of no RESELS. FWHM was incorrectly specified or missing.
Using the default corrected threshold of p<0.05.
Using default option of no labels.
Threshold is:0
Error using  &
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in spm_Tcdf (line 88)
md = ( ones(size(x))  &  v>0 );

Error in peak_nii (line 183)
    QPs=sort(1-spm_Tcdf(realI,invar.df1)); %uncorrected P values in searched
    volume (for voxel FDR) - not the masked volume