I would caution against putting multiple basis functions in your second-level GLM. As you soon as you add multiple observations per subject, the analysis becomes a repeated-measures analysis AND the only valid comparison is comparing the levels of the factor against each other (e.g. basis function 1-basis function 2); comparing them against 0 isn't valid (e.g. basis function 1>0). The reason for this is that the error term represents the within-subject error.

I am not sure why you'd want to test if the basis functions are different (e.g. canonical HRF amplitude is different from the temporal derivative).