Dear Yuko,

You may find the answer to your question in the following article:

Neuroimage.<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=False+discovery+rate+revisited%3A+FDR+and+topological+inference+using+Gaussian+random+fields#>
2009
Jan 1;44(1):62-70. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2008.05.021. Epub 2008 May 23.
False discovery rate revisited: FDR and topological inference using Gaussian
 random fields.
Chumbley JR<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Chumbley%20JR%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=18603449>
, Friston KJ<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Friston%20KJ%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=18603449>
.