I have an experiment that has four conditions and 15 subjects. Let’s call
them ABCD. They are put together in blocks of 20 seconds in a factorial
pattern: ABABCDCDACACBDBD. I have done the first level analysis, using 4
conditions and under 12 different contrasts:

1 -1 0 0

-1 1 0 0

1 0 -1 0

-1 0 1 0

0 1 0 -1

0 -1 0 1

0 0 1 -1

0 0 -1 1

1 1 -1 -1

-1 -1 1 1

1 -1 1 -1

-1 1 -1 1

Now I want to do a contrast with all my subjects and I’m using the con#.img
generated from the 1st level contrast, using a one-sample t-test. I include
all 12 con#.img of each subject and put it into the scan, but the resulting
spm.mat shows no listing of any parameters. It’s just a blank, and showing
only DOF based on the images put in. What am I doing wrong?