I believe this can be manually specified in spm_dcm_bma in the nsamp field.

-Drew

________________________________
From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of 晓翌 [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] 回复: [SPM] How to change the number of samples in the procedure of BMA(DCM)?

Dear experts:

I'm sorry but I probably have made an uncomplete description of my question, sorry to bother all once more.

I'm using SPM8 to calculate some fMRI data, and I need to make a BMA step for models. Unfortunately, the default value of random samples in the software is 10000, while the number of models involed into the BMA is a little large(1000 for example). I wonder how to change the number of random samples in this BMA step, which part of the program should I make a change; and if for the BMA result it would be better to change this number to a larger one when the number of models is large thus the number of random samples is relative small. I have found the spm_compare_families.mat and successfully changed the random samples number in families compare step, but it seems useless when a BMA step without any families involved is calculated.