Dear McLaren,

I saw the post of Sara and your response and I wonder if it's ok to extract eigenvariate by set a such threshold and to use it for other analyses such as correlations ?
I mean, is it the fact that it's an a priori hypothesis that it's ok to set such threshold or is it the right and common method to use ?

Regards,

Alexandre