Dear all,

I've read SPM manual which says:

31.3.7 Small volume correction
If one has an a priori anatomical hypothesis, eg. in the present example
Broca's area will likely
be activated during word generation, one may use the small volume
correction option. Press the
\small volume" button in SPM Interactive (bottom left) window and select a
suitable region,
e.g., a 30mm sphere with its centre at 44 16 0. The region can also be de
ned using mask images
derived from previous imaging data. The corrected p-values will change, as
shown in Figure 31.11.

For example if I got 4 peak voxels at 2nd level analysis, could I perform
SVC 4 times separately at those peak voxels in order to report them with
smaller FWE p values? If yes, how big should I set the diameter of the SVC?
Thanks very much for your time!

Yours,
Andy