One of my favourite farewell verses is from ‘Follow me’

There was no one like 'im, 'Orse or Foot,

    Nor any o' the Guns I knew;

An' because it was so, why, o' course 'e went an' died,

    Which is just what the best men do.

     So it's knock out your pipes an' follow me!

     An' it's finish up your swipes an' follow me!

      Oh, 'ark to the big drum callin',

       Follow me -- follow me 'ome!

Yours

Christopher

Colonel CJ Newbould CBE

Battlefield tours & lectures

"Bringing the Past to Life"

www.spiritofremembrance.com

cid:639035114@05072013-1AEA    Spirit-of-Remembrance-QR-co

Treetops, Shrewton, Salisbury SP3 4HD

Tel: +44(0)1980 621060

www.SpiritOfRemembrance.com Skype: newbould28

Twitter: SoRemembrance   You Tube: SpiritofRemembrance

International websites:  Australia:  Canada:  New Zealand :  USA: Spirit of Malaysia

Spirit of Remembrance Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No. 7790518.  Registered Office: 60-64 Canterbury Street, Gillingham Kent ME7 5UJ. The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend it to the sender and delete the original message and copy of it from your computer system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to our official business should be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.