Depending on the mood of the piece, you might consider any of:

.         It's a long way to Tipperary

.         There's a long, long road a-winding

.         Keep the home fires burning

.         Benjamin Britten's 'War Requiem' which contains Wilfred Owen's
poem 'Anthem for Doomed Youth.

Yours

Christopher Newbould

Colonel CJ Newbould CBE

Battlefield tours & lectures

"Bringing the Past to Life"

www.spiritofremembrance.com

cid:639035114@05072013-1AEA    Spirit-of-Remembrance-QR-co

Treetops, Shrewton, Salisbury SP3 4HD

Tel: +44(0)1980 621060

 <http://www.SpiritOfRemembrance.com> www.SpiritOfRemembrance.com Skype:
newbould28

Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/soremembrance> SoRemembrance
<http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritofremembrance/videos> You Tube:
SpiritofRemembrance

International websites:  <http://www.battlefield-tours.com.au/>  Australia:
<http://www.battlefield-tours.ca/>  Canada:
<http://www.battlefield-tours.co.nz/>  New Zealand :
<http://www.battlefield-tours.org/>  USA:
<http://www.spiritofmalaysia.co.uk/> Spirit of Malaysia

Spirit of Remembrance Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No. 7790518.
Registered Office: 60-64 Canterbury Street, Gillingham Kent ME7 5UJ. The
information contained in this communication is confidential and intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend
it to the sender and delete the original message and copy of it from your
computer system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to our official business should be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by the company.