webpages now includes all the UK institutions mentioned and some of the
others. It's great to be able to include so many useful examples...

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/policy-and-legal/rdm-guidance-webpages/rdm-guidance-webpages

Ideally we would like this list to flag up resusable content, where it
is available under a CC license. So if you happen to be responsible for
one of these sites, and the content is available for reuse by other
institutions - with attribution - we would appreciate if you could let
us know that. Unfortunately even guidance developed with Jisc funding
rarely state that CC terms apply, and often assert the Institution's
copyright, presumably by default rather than design.

best wishes,

Angus

--
Dr Angus Whyte
Senior Institutional Support Officer

--
Dr Angus Whyte
Senior Institutional Support Officer
Digital Curation Centre
University of Edinburgh
Crichton St, Edinburgh EH8 9LE
+44-131-650-9986

* New book * - Delivering Research Data Management Services; Fundamentals of good practice, by Graham Pryor, Sarah Jones and Angus Whyte, editors. Facet Publishing.
http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=9337

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.