From: Ben Haysom-Newport <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 4 January 2014 11:35
Subject: Stats Write Up Help
To: PsyPAG <[log in to unmask]>

Hi

I have run a multiple regression for my coursework. I'm finding
inconsistencies  with how to report it though.It's got to be APA 6th.

- I've got the APA 6th Publication Manual, but I can't find it in there.
- I've found lots of sites that tell me to put results in a table for MR
but nothing that tells me what      should go in the table.
 - I've also found lots of sites to report results in the text in a "â(248)
= .348, *p* < .001) but            nothing to say where the numbers come
from.

Can anyone help please?

Best Wishes
Ben Haysom-Newport MSc, BSc (Hons), MBPsS