Dear People of Psci-com,

Y Touring Theatre Company would like to invite you to a be part of a live audience for our latest Theatre of Debate production Hungry by Sarah Daniels this Friday.

Each year Y Touring produces a national touring Theatre of Debate show that focuses on some of the greatest challenges facing society. Shows are toured around the country where we engage audiences through a mix of theatre and interactive debate. Following this we also film a live performance of the show and screen in in cinemas across the UK to reach further audiences.

This year the focus of our work is around Food & Behaviour change, Hungry by award winning playwright Sarah Daniels looks at under nutrition, over nutrition, biodiversity, food waste and other major questions surrounding the future of food consumption and production across the globe. The project is supported by the Wellcome Trust and was developed with a team of experts including:

Dr Lindiwe Majele Sibanda - Chief Executive Officer and Head of Mission  (Franpan)

Professor Alan Dangour - MSc PhD RNutritionist Senior Lecturer

Dr Susan Jebb - OBE - Head of Diet & Population Health

Professor Tim Lang - Professor of Food Policy - City University of London

Professor Angela McFarlane - Director of Public Engagement and Learning, Kew Gardens

This Friday we will be filming a live performance of Hungry at the Cockpit Theatre in Marylebone and we would like to invite members to come along.

The Cockpit Theatre ‎

Gateforth St, London NW8 8EH

020 7258 2925

www. thecockpit.org.uk

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=cockpit+theatre&hl=en&ll=51.524646,-0.169559&spn=0.010173,0.01929&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=the+cockpit+theatre&cid=16652677866074078690&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A

Audience members will get to see a great piece of theatre they will also get a glimpse of life behind the lens and be part of a live film shoot.

Times of performances will be at 2pm and 4 pm – if you, or any of your friends, colleagues would like to see the production please do come along.

It would be really great if people  could be attend for both performance, but we understand this may not be possible.

If members wish to attend please RSVP to [log in to unmask] as soon as possible as capacity is limited to 30 seats. Those attending should arrive at least 30mins before the performance start time.

For more information on the project please take a look here http://www.theatreofdebate.com/Projects/Hungry/Index.html

Best wishes,

Steve

Steven Byrne
Participation Programme Producer

+44 20 7520 3096
+44 843 22 11 546
Switchboard: +44 (0)845 832 0039
120 Cromer Street, London. WC1H 8BS

Registered Charity No. 213121.  YMCA® is a registered trade mark in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Activator® is a registered trade mark in respect of class 41 in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Central Young Men's Christian Association Ltd, a limited Company Registered in England No. 119249,  trading as Y-Touring, with registered offices: 112 Great Russell Street, London. WC1B 3NQ.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this mail in error please notify the sender and delete this email and any attachments.

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com