Hi Michael, everyone

The final report from the 2013 conference is available as a PDF here: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/sites/default/files/root/scicomconf/SCC2013_REPORT_FINAL.pdf

Further to this, we’ve collected together lots of blog posts, the presentations, our podcast and storified tweets of the sessions here: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/science-communication-conference/reporting-2013-conference

On a related note, we’re very pleased to announce that on Monday we’re releasing an ebook of essays from some of the speakers from the 2013 Conference which gives some perspectives on some of the meaty topics from last year, selected by the delegates. It includes contributions from academia, sci-comm practitioners and the media – it’s a really interesting read!

If you have any ideas that you would like to discuss before submitting your proposal, please do get in touch with me off-list or give us a ring (020 7019 4940) and we’ll be happy to chat!

Best wishes,

Toby

Toby Shannon

Science in Society Officer