-----Original Message-----
From: MACKAY Fiona [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 January 2014 10:39
To: Kenny, Meryl S. (Dr.)
Cc: Mona Lena Krook
Subject: Info request from Fiona Mackay and Mona Krook

Dear all,

In 2011, the co-edited collection Gender, Politics and Institutions: Towards a Feminist Institutionalism [http://www.palgraveconnect.com/pc/doifinder/10.1057/9780230303911]

was published by Palgrave in hardback. It has sold pretty well but we have always been keen that the publishers produce it also in paperback in order that it more accessible to students and doctoral researchers.

We have anecdotal evidence of its use in teaching in a number of universities in the US and UK - but it would be very helpful indeed if you could drop us a line at <[log in to unmask] > with information about whether a) you currently use the book on your course/s;  and b) if you WOULD use it/recommend it to students, if there was a paperback edition.

Any information or endorsements would be very welcome indeed.

Many thanks for your help at this busy time of year,

All best wishes,
Fiona Mackay and Mona Krook

Professor Fiona Mackay
Head of School of Social and Political Science University of Edinburgh Chrystal Macmillan Building 15a George Square Edinburgh EH8 9LD
Tel: +44 (0)131 651 1710

http://www.pol.ed.ac.uk/staff_profiles/mackay_fiona
twitter @genderpol
Co-director FIIN international network  http://www.femfiin.com