Dear Margaret
This is brilliant - however it says unable to connect to proxy server when I try - am I doing something wrong?
Lesleyx

LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788
Fax to e mail:0862386933
http://www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

>>> Margaret Riel <[log in to unmask]> 2014/01/10 11:06 AM >>>
Hi all,

I have been working on creating a free online action research self-pacing course (or resource for an online course). It is taking me longer than I hoped, but I have 5 modules complete and would love to hear any feedback as I push forward for the next set. I have just finished the planning process. The first 5 tutorials can be see at:

http://ccar.wikispaces.com/AR+Tutorial

I list the tentative plan for the rest but this might change as I work through the process. I would value any feedback you thave. Each tutorial as a video, a set of activities and a set of resources to help do the activities.

The playlist of all of the videos can be accessed on youtube.

Tutorials
1. Overview of Action Research
2. Understanding Action Research
3. Finding your Action Research Question/Challenge
4. The Action Research Context
5. Planning you Actions
6. Cycles -- an Iterative Process
7. Collecting Evidence
8. Analyzing Evidence
9. Reflecting on your Actions
10. Cycles of change
11. Writing your Action Research Report
12. Sharing your research with others
13. Your identity as an Action Researcher

Margaret Riel <[log in to unmask]>
Phone: (760) 618-1314
Profile on ResearchGate
BLOG: http://mindmaps.typepad.com/