Cat -boots -booting---how true thanks Douglas was trying a sort of 1/2 found poem-theidea of a careful cat checking and sadlled with a limited owner(me) cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Douglas Barbour
Sent: 22 January 2014 17:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pat snap

Well, they all showed here, Pat, for the cats, if not for non-multilingual me...

Doug
On Jan 22, 2014, at 5:39 AM, Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Cheers Bill some lines did not print must be our plain text thingy P

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations & Continuations 2 (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=962
Recording Dates
(Rubicon Press)

Swept snow, Li Po,