Interesting, Kasper. I wonder how connected these things are. Fascism and poetic dogmatism.

Another quote from the Pound: I said in the preface to my Guido Cavalcanti that I believed in an absolute rhythm. I believe that every emotion and every phase of emotion has some toneless phrase, some rhythm-phrase to express it.

Vorticism as I understand it, produced some lively angular art, am largely unfamiliar with the poetical offshoots.