Like the final line, for sure, Lawrence, but wonder if you even need the 'whilst'?

Doug
On Jan 10, 2014, at 3:59 AM, Lawrence Upton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Ta
> Rightly or wrongly, while / whilst  is deliberate. I'll confer with my
> collaborator

> On 9 January 2014 21:50, Bill Wootton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Like the long neck's reach, L. Not sure of that whilst sitting under
>> while. Good to see you taking the bit (between your teeth?)

>>> On 10 Jan 2014, at 7:17 am, Patrick McManus <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Watch out for long necked dogs!! Beyond long neck's reach??

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations & Continuations 2 (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=962
Recording Dates
(Rubicon Press)

Swept snow, Li Po,