Toni: Thanks for your comments. I would be happy to have a conversation with you off this list.

Ken has no understanding of the marketplace. Lets just leave it at that and stick with the issues at hand.

Happy to communicate in that direction with you and others who are tired of the negative dynamics here.

Lots of positive energy going on elsewhere.

gk

GK VanPatter
Co-Founder

Humantific