From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Sue Mann (NBI)
Sent: 28 January 2014 13:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] fume cupboards

Dear All,

I am trying to establish reasons for and against sitting at a fume cupboard.
After trolling through the internet, I found a few universities that state
students must not sit at a fume cupboard.  If you look on the HSE website
there is nothing to say you shouldn't sit.  What if you are a wheelchair
user, you would have to sit then.

Thoughts please,

Thanks

Sue