Hi

We haven’t done a major natural science gallery refurbishment at Perth In this time- our gallery dates from the mid 1980s but we have refurbished/replaced small parts of its, a couple of cases and created a childrens area. I’m beginning to wonder if anyone else has an older natural history gallery?

In this period we have done a series of medium sized temporary exhibitions on natural sciences. Perhaps a list of temporary exhibitions produced would also be of interest?

Best wishes

Mark

Mark Simmons

Principal Officer Natural History