Hi Luanne,

Are you thinking about natural sciences in the broad sense? If so - I redisplayed much of the geology gallery at the Market Hall Museum, Warwick, in 2010. Natural history awaits a full makeover...

Jon

Dr Jon Radley AMA
Curator of Natural Sciences

Warwickshire Museum Service
Communities
Localities and Community Safety
Warwickshire County Council
Market Hall
Warwick
CV34 4SA
t: 01926 418182

Web: Warwickshire Museum Service
Twitter: Oisin The Deer
Facebook: Warwickshire Museums

Sign up to our regular Heritage and Culture Warwickshire e-newsletter here.