Hi Luanne,

Are you thinking about natural sciences in the broad sense? If so - I
redisplayed much of the geology gallery at the Market Hall Museum, Warwick,
in 2010. Natural history awaits a full makeover...

Jon

Dr Jon Radley AMA
Curator of Natural Sciences

Warwickshire Museum Service
Communities
Localities and Community Safety
Warwickshire County Council
Market Hall
Warwick
CV34 4SA
t: 01926 418182

Web: Warwickshire Museum Service <http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/museum>
Twitter: Oisin The Deer <http://twitter.com/#!/OisinTheDeer>
Facebook: Warwickshire
Museums<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Warwickshire-Museum/162862257067815>

Sign up to our regular Heritage and Culture Warwickshire e-newsletter
here.<http://eepurl.com/Bbns5>

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and