As this is getting more detailed, I am writing to Laura off-list. But let me mention to others: if you need a larger view of some detail on a work I have documented, it is probably worth dropping me a note. Unless stated to the contrary in my caption, I normally have much higher-resolution versions of everything I post, and can easily break out various parts.
best,
Genevra