From: Media Arts and Dance [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of S Klaus-Carter
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for Entries - VIII São Carlos Videodance Festival

*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To
respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask] ***

Dear Directors and Producers,

We are happy to announce that the Call for Entries of the VIII São Carlos
Videodance Festival is now available in our website:

http://urzeciadedanca.wix.com/viii-mivsc

In this season, we will receive works in a new category: music videos or
videoclips!

Deadline: 30th April (posting date).

We hope to see your video in our Festival!

All the best,

--

Francisco Silva

Diretor/Director

VII Mostra Internacional de Videodança de São Carlos
VII São Carlos Videodance Festival