It's also quite funny that they were unaware of the annual BBC Schools News project which is aimed at 13 year olds. They believe it ticks the box for "kids studying news" - I think they're mistaken and said so in the BFI/Ofcom research report "Lifeblood of Democracy? Teaching TV News" (link to follow).
Cary

Sent from my iPhone