For a study of the pilot year of BBC Schools News Report see
http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/research/media-literacy/lifeblood.pdfand
particularly pp 79-81 for an account of what a proper news analysis
curriculum for 12-14 year olds might look like.
Cary

Cary Bazalgette
London N5 1PT

Landline: +44 (0)207 609 4313