Hi Danny, Happy New Year to you too.

I'd be happy to give you Kew's ... if I was still there! We did do some
similar analysis but there were just so many variables at play, especially
as an outdoor attarction the weather, but also school holidays, news
stories, festivals etc. So I suspect to get any real value in this you'd
have to consider the granularity of the data, particularly with respect to
timeframe (daily stats, and day of week) and potentially drill down into
specific areas of the respective sites.

In terms of a place where this might already exist, the one thing that
springs to mind is Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA) -
http://www.alva.org.uk - but they exist to share benchmarking data amongst
their members so I think you'd have to join I'm afraid.

Cheers

James

---
James Morley