Dear E-forum,

The BFI is showing several films by the Chinese filmmaker Feng Xiaogang, this February. They have asked us to share details (http://bit.ly/1mOAfeH) with any colleagues and students who may be interested.

For more information and to book tickets, please see the e-flyer below or the BFI website (link as above and below).

Kind regards,

The IOE Confucius Institute team

IOE Confucius Institute for Schools

Institute of Education