Thanks XiuHua.

Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pan, Xiu Hua
(OXF) Staff
Sent: 15 January 2014 22:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A2 teaching materials in traditional characters

I got students to take GCSE /A level before in Edexcel and their character
writing was mixed. They all achieved the excellent results.

In the feedback training course the chief examiner indicated that it is fine
if a candidate mixed two versions but the character is correct.  I think
this is fair for all the Chinese learners.

X.Pan