From:   "Gibbins, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask],
Date:   31/12/2013 12:47
Subject:        wifi and power sockets
Sent by:        "lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries"

Hi there

I have been looking for some time for power sockets for use in public
library which will provide some surge protection and greater access to
power sockets in library public space. I noticed great tower power devices
at the Hive library but have failed to find any product details about
them. Does anyone use anything similar or found any solutions?

We need something that is not easily nickable and not very expensive.

Yours hopefully

Karen Gibbins
Principal Librarian Information and Learning,
Swansea Libraries, Civic Centre, Swansea.
SA1 3SN. 01792 636329
Prif Llyfrgellydd, Gwybodaeth a Dysgu,
Llyfrgelloedd Abertawe,
Canolfan Ddinesig, Abertawe.
SA1 3SN. 01792 636329

addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
administrator on the following address:

All communications sent to or from the Council may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol
ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r corff y cyfeiriwyd hwy atynt yn unig. Os
ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn drwy gamgymeriad, dylech hysbysu'r
gweinyddydd yn y cyfeiriad canlynol:

Bydd yr holl ohebiaeth a anfonir at y Cyngor neu ganddo yn destun cofnodi
a/neu fonitro yn unol Ã?r ddeddfwriaeth berthnasol

This email and any attachments with it are intended for the
addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of
legal and/or professional privilege.
sender or [log in to unmask]
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and
cannot be taken as an expression of the County Council's
position.
Surrey County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming
and outgoing mail. Whilst every care has been taken to check
this
e-mail for viruses, it is your responsibility to carry out any
checks upon receipt.

Visit the Surrey County Council website -
http://www.surreycc.gov.uk