Greetings and Happy New Year!

Last January, we asked #uklibchatters to put down their 2013 New Years Resolutions in this document.  January 2014 #uklibchat, will be a chance for everyone to reflect on the year past, and also look to the future.

We’re set up the  2014 New Years Resolution document, and do most cordially invite you to share your New Year’s Resolutions with us, whether professional resolutions for yourself or for your service.

Join us for #uklibchat on Tuesday 7th January 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm GMT.

Click here for the agenda

We welcome everyone to post questions to be asked during the chat session.

To participate in the conversation use the #uklibchat hashtag. If you are a Twitter or #uklibchat novice, please visit this page for advice on joining our chats.

If you have any queries please consult the uklibchat team via Twitter (@uklibchat) or email ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to chatting with you!