Greetings and Happy New Year!

Last January, we asked #uklibchatters to put down their 2013 New Years
Resolutions in this
document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G2O0wd7v1MrgKJf1qReoAKw_ZKTetYRzczTRmS0uFqw/edit>.
January 2014 #uklibchat, will be a chance for everyone to reflect on the
year past, and also look to the future.

We’re set up the  2014 New Years Resolution
document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b5JGOOhSXF6s7TPCdi_eQn1HgVgUcfsqVawPk3_DD9E/edit>,
and do most cordially invite you to share your New Year’s Resolutions with
us, whether professional resolutions for yourself or for your service.

Join us for #uklibchat on Tuesday 7th January 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm GMT.
Click here for the
agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1294Xb9wl-3RCNFLYZjCKP0qLr_qWWeSVIQml0QbcxVw/edit>

We welcome everyone to post questions to be asked during the chat session.

To participate in the conversation use the #uklibchat hashtag. If you are a
Twitter or #uklibchat novice, please visit this
page<http://uklibchat.wordpress.com/category/discussion-agendas/page/guide-to-uklibchatting/>for
advice on joining our chats.

If you have any queries please consult the uklibchat team via Twitter
(@uklibchat) or email ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to chatting with you!