Dear all  - further to my email yesterday re enquiry handling software, I had the following suggestions:

Knowall Enquire: http://www.knowallenquire.co.uk/(2 organisations)

Questionpoint: http://www.questionpoint.org/. (2 organisations)

Sostenuto: http://sunrisesoftware.co.uk/what-we-offer/customer-service-management/sostenuto-csm

Hornbill: http://www.hornbill.com/platform/esp/

Zendesk: http://www.zendesk.com/

I am also investigating the possibility of using the same software as used by our technology team (also mentioned by several respondents).  They are using RemedyForce. http://www.salesforce.com/uk/remedyforce/overview/

Thank you to Anne Roberts, Aidan Smith, Louise Doolan, Steve Bowman, Heather Shaw and Sarah Brittan

Best regards,

James Devine
Information Manager
T  +44 (0)131 243 4217
M: +44(0)7827 283733
F  +44 (0)131 243 4330
E  [log in to unmask]

Wood Mackenzie
Exchange Place 2
5 Semple Street      T  +44 131 243 4400
Edinburgh EH3 8BL               E  [log in to unmask]
United Kingdom    W www.woodmac.com