 Get your team entries in quick for SLA Europe’s Winter Warmer
Quiz!<http://www.sla-europe.org/2014/01/19/get-your-team-entries-in-quick-for-sla-europes-winter-warmer-quiz/>

-we still have places for teams and individuals to sign up but don't delay.

-only got half a team? don't worry we'll match you up with others.

<http://www.sla-europe.org/?author=13>

With just under a week to SLA Europe's legendary Winter Warmer Quiz
sponsored by Acquire Media <http://www.acquiremedia.com/amc/>, it's time to
get your quiz team together and to submit your entry via the online
form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dFFiOWJkd2hvc3lERHM1aGk5V0FSSEE6MA#gid=0>
!

*If you haven't got a full team, don't worry*, please sign up up anyway and
we'll match you to a team! Maximum of 6 per team. Please ensure you click
Submit at the bottom of the form to record your entry. You will receive a
confirmation message when this is done. If you have any problems, please
contact [log in to unmask]

The entrance fee can to be paid in cash or cheque on the night, £10 for SLA
members and £15 for non-members. This cost includes drinks and nibbles,and
a cash bar will be available.