Many thanks to Vicky Flood from the University of Manchester.

Melanie Dawson-Jones

Knowledge Manager

Bradford District Care Trust

Lynfield Mount Hospital

Heights Lane

Bradford

BD9 6DP

Tel: (01274) 223900

BDCT Staff & Students! Have you tried our online resources? Athens username and

password required – if you do not have an account you will need to register

EBL%20logo EBL words

Dynamed Dynamed words