From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Hodgson
Sent: 30 January 2014 17:06
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Policy questions

Dear colleagues,

I wondered if you would mind sharing briefly your policies on the following :

a)      Do you limit the number of requests that a user may make at any one time or over any period?

b)       Do you routinely or in certain cases request via Document Supply items which are in your own stock but currently on loan?

c)       Do you shorten the loan period of items  from your own stock which are on loan if they are requested by another user?

Thank you

David

David Hodgson
Bibliographic Services Librarian
Library and Student Services
University for the Creative Arts
Falkner Road
Farnham
GU9 7DS

Tel : 01252 892705  (Monday - Thursday)
Email : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.ucreative.ac.uk<../../../../../../Documents%20and%20Settings/dhodgson2/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.ucreative.ac.uk>

One of Europe's leading arts and design institutions, the University for the Creative Arts builds on a proud tradition of creative arts education spanning 150 years. Our campuses at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester are home to more than 7,000 students from more than 70 countries studying on courses in art, design, architecture, media and communications.
P Please consider the environment and don't print this email