Hi, these two articles are being supplied, thanks to all who offered.

regards

Trevor

________________________________
From: docsupply.lib
Sent: 28 January 2014 11:26
To: [log in to unmask] ** **
Subject: Speculative request for 2 Articles

Hi,
 Can anyone supply the two articles below please?
I think they are both only published electronically......

TITLE: STUDIES IN HIGHER EDUCATION
ARTICLE: EXPLORING FACULTY EXPERIENCES IN A STRIVING UNIVERSITY THROUGH THE LENS OF ACADEMIC CAPITALISM
AUTHOR: GONZALES, L. MARTINES, E. ORDU, C.
DETAILS: 2013 PAGES 1-19

and
TITLE: STUDIES IN HIGHER EDUCATION
ARTICLE: THE RHETORIC AND REALITY OF RESEARCH REPUTATION: "FUR COAT AND NO KNICKERS"
AUTHOR: O'LOUGHLIN, D. MACPHAIL, A. & MSETFI, R.
DETAILS: 2013 PAGES 1-15

If you can that would be great and I will provide BL codes etc..

Thanks for checking

Trevor Hill
Lanchester Library
Coventry University